- Available with 5.4, 6m or 6.5m Reach
- 6.5m Reach Hawk Fitted with Telescopic 2nd arm as standard
- 6m Hawk available with Variable Forward Reach Option
- 5.4m Hawk available with Fixed Forward Reach Option
- Choice of Parallel or Non Parallel Arm Geometry
- Twin Pump
- Power Slew
- Hydraulic Breakout
- Rotor Reverse as standard on cable control machines. Electric option.
- 1.2m or 1.5 Pro-Trim Flail head
- Can be specified with the heavy duty 1.2m Pro-Cut Head
- 3 Point Linkage Mounted (Axle Mounted Option)
- Road Lights
- Electric Control Options
Parallel Arm Geometry – Allows adjustment of reach using a single lever without constant adjustment of height. High main arm pivot gives good reach for over fence clearance.
Totally Independent Hydraulics – PTO driven dual pump system driving both flail head motor and power arm movements.
Rotor Reverse – In cab cable operated rotor reversing system. Rotor rotation can be altered from clockwise to anti clockwise. Allows clearance of debris from head in heavy cutting. Can also be used for mowing ditches and hedge bottoms. Use one side of flail to cut hedge bottoms or heavy growth leaving a nice sharp edge for hedge cutting.
Double Helix Rotor – Up to 45% overlap of flail blade to give greater coverage and a cleaner cut.
Belt Drive Heads – Belt drive offers shock protection when the rotor hits an obstacle where direct shaft driven end drive can sheer. Less dead length when compared to direct drive. 2 speed rotor giving faster and slower rotor speeds. 3000 rpm for hedge cutting and 2400 rpm for grass cuttingCALL FOR MORE INFO:01789 763958